Fast, Efficient, Fixed Price Conveyancing
Conveyancing in the UK can be a complicated process, so when you’re buying a property abroad, you need to make doubly sure the conveyancing team you’re working with are up to the job. At Costa Conveyancing, we have many years’ experience helping UK expats and British residents complete their purchase and make their dream move to the sun.
Working with buyers across the Costas, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands, we offer a first class Spanish conveyancing service that makes buying your new property as simple and straightforward as it can be.
Keeping your Spanish conveyancing costs down
Regardless of the property price, we charge a fixed fee of €500 for the all the work involved in your Spanish property purchase. We perform all the conveyancing tasks in a highly professional and timely manner, and always do today what many Spanish conveyancers would do mañana! Solicitors in Spain typically charge between 1 and 1.5 percent (plus IVA) to complete the necessary conveyancing work. Not only do they offer an expensive service, but it can also be long and protracted, adding to the stress of your property purchase.
Expert assistance from start to finish
Despite the significantly lower costs of our Spanish conveyancing service, we complete exactly the same tasks as a local solicitor, whilst delivering a proactive, responsive and attentive service. We will: ·
- Prepare a sales/purchase contract for you and the vendor to sign;
- Obtain the current title deed, energy efficiency certificate, SUMA receipt (the property rates), and a certificate of habitation on your behalf;
- Carry out all the necessary searches and report our findings to you promptly;
- Translate whenever necessary;
- Prepare the new title deed and provide assistance at the notary’s office;
- Make sure the new title deed is legally registered at the Land Registry;
- Assist in the changing of utilities and contracts into your name;
- Promptly return any overprovision of funds you may have made.